Required Documents & Fees
- TO REGISTER: NEW and RETURNING parents must submit item 1 and 2 under Child Registration (below). Until the fee is received the child is NOT considered registered. It is advisable that you register your child to secure a spot. Applications are taken on a first come, first serve basis.
- TO ATTEND: RETURNING children need the signed contract (1), updated health form (2), and signed brochure (5). Emergency cards (3) only need to be updated. One set of forms must be submitted for each child in the family. NEW children need items 1-5 under Daycare Records (below).
- NEW: Medication forms are due upfront for Neosporin (preventative for scrapes and cuts), Sunscreen (preventative for sunburn), Desitin (or other similar product-preventative for diaper rash). Parents can sign these on site, on the first day.
- Signed documents MUST be brought on the first day the child is attending Bright Start. NO EXCEPTIONS can be made.
1) Registration Form (parents fill out):
2) Non-refundable Fee: $100/child (regular care); $0/child (drop in care)
1) Contract (parents fill out and sign):
2) Health Forms (pediatrician fills out and signs):
3) Emergency Information (parents fill out):
4) Child Information (parents fill out):
5) Brochure (parents fill out, sign and bring only detachable portion):
Communicable disease: Maryland summary sheet. More common diseases have a red asterix (see attachment). For more information see Health Links.
Medication (parents and pediatrician fill out - NEW GUIDELINES ARE IN EFFECT FOR FILLING OUT THE FORM):
Field Trips: provider will hand out a permission slip due the day of the trip